"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, August 27, 2008


At last, the people in the "blog world" have decided that I am not tryin to plague you with spam. What a frustrating experience, to be accused of something I knew full well I was not guilty of. It makes me feel more compassionately for others who are also accused on false grounds, includng Christ. I can only imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking it is, to be accused of things, knowing you had done nothing wrong. To be able to prove to them your innocence, yet not doing it, for the greater good. I am reminded of how much I have to be thankful for.

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin