"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello Again Friends!


I am ashamed to think of how long it's been since I've written anything worth while on my blog. I have lots of excuses of course. Between havig two small children, being married, and purchasing our first home, it's been super busy around here! Plus I've been working a lot of crafty things... I sold a knit elephant I made and have orders for more! I've been gthering up tons of info on healthy eating and living as well as organizing and preparing for our move in two weeks. But the truth is, that's not why I haven't been writting. Those are just excuses. Good ones, but excuses just the same. The truth is, I simply lacked the motivation to write. Maybe it was a sort of writter's block. Maybe just laziness. I'm not sure. I've just felt.... empty. Know the feeling? I hope to get back to writting again! I love the fun of writting and hitting "publish" and my words being out there for all to read. I hope to inspire, I hope to touch, I hope to share the little I do know about a few things. You'll have to be patient with me, as I get used to writting again, especially in the midst of a MOVE! :D I have longed for a house for soooooo long and I'm so thrilled to finally be on the edge of moving in to our very own home. It's been a long, frustrating journey and maybe I'll get to share that with you. Our big moving day is April 16th so, I may be just a tad busy for a while. :) I hope that the writter's block is past now! I miss

1 comments:

jujubee said...

Lol. I know the feeling! We have three active kids and another due in two weeks...you get busy! We understand!
Thank you so much for doing what you do and for sharing your life with all of us! Especially when you've got blogger's block! It's inspiring in an odd way to know that even you don't have perfectly peachy days, every day...it makes me feel better on those days when I skip vacuuming or just plain don't want to wash dishes. I'll take a few minutes and a cup of Joe and get all jazzed to do all the things I've avoided all week! :)
Keep up the good work! We need it!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin