"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gratituesday: Wake Up Call


Photo by ZapTheDingbat
I am thankful that sometimes God will send us a wake up call. Last night, I received the rather painful messge that I've been letting things get out of balance and it's been hurting my famly. It has a lot to do with the computer. Oh, how easy it is to let computer time get out of hand!

I haven't been managing my time well, especially in regard to the computer and I'm so thankful that I wasn't allowed to just go my own way. However painful it was to hear and realize, I'm very glad I was conforted with it so that I can begin to make the changes I need to. I encourage you, don't shy away from confrontation or reproof. It hurts for a moment, but it make a huge difference in keeping you on the right path!

So.... I'm going to be working on managing my time better and making sure I have my priorities in line! What are you grateful for this week? Hop on over to Gratituesday for some inspiration!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin