"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mom Monday



So, when they sleep, they really do SLEEP, don't they? I love the hilarious ways children manage to fall asleep. One time, my oldest daughter fell asleep at my mom's house while reading a book in her playpen. My mom found her sleeping with the book open across her face. I really wish I had a picture of that one to share with you! :)

I hope you enjoy precious the little moments of being a mom today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mother has many pictures of me sleeping in the laundry usually on top of a pile of laundry.

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at christianfrugalmama.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post above if I give a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Daniel

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin