"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Review: EcoStore


The Ecostore is a great company that started in New Zealand and offers products for the green lifestyle. Their products are made with "No Nasty Chemicals" and are plant or mineral based.

When my order for review was delayed, the company was kind enough to throw in a bar of Lemongrass bar soap (valued at $4). What a wonderful way to keep customers happy! I liked the soap and it's lasted quiet a long time in our downstairs bathroom. It's smells nice (but isn't strong) and is made with wonderful ingredients like palm oil, coconut oil and lemongrass oil!


I was really excited to get the powder laundry soap. I've honestly never used powder laundry soap before and I was a little uneasy about how well it would work. It's just as good as any I've bought and I love that it has "No Nasty Chemicals" in it since I have two young children and my youngest has eczema. It's priced at $11 for 22 loads and has minerals salts, lemon verbena oil and an oxygen producing whitener. I'm very pleased with the quality and ease of using it.


I was also very thankful to receive their toilet cleaner too. :) Not too many people would say that, huh? I'm not a very big fan or commercial cleaners and I especially don't like the fumes they give off. I like to clean the bathroom while my girls are taking a bath (multitasking!) but I don't want them breathing in a bunch of poisonous chemicals! It contains coconut oil, water, citric acid, etc. It smells wonderful, works very well and makes me feel so much better about cleaning around my girls. For $8, that's not a bad deal!

Overall, I'm impressed with EcoStore. They have good products, I love that they list all the ingredients in their products on their site and you can also find other "green" tips, articles and Ecostore videos on their site. If you're interested, you can also follow them on their blog or Facebook.

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin