Ack! What to do? I'm certainly not going to make a trip to the dry cleaners with two small children in tow for one skirt. I was contemplating washing it anyway but I really didn't want to ruin my $1 bargain find. :)How lucky for me I signed up to review the Dryel Dry Cleaning Starter Kit!! Using just my dryer and the Dryel Dry Cleaning system, I can now clean my skirt and any other Dry Clean only things I may now purchase!
The kit comes with a large bag that will fit 1-4 items. You add a Dryel cleaning cloth (my free sample was clean breeze scent) and put the bag n the dryer. In just 30 minutes, pull your clothes out, hang them up so any wrinkles can fall out and you're done! The bag is reusable (up to 50 loads), you just have to buy additional cleaning cloths. My kit also came with refill coupons, since I'm so cheap and all. :)
Interested in having one of your own? Yeah, I thought so. I will be giving away one Dryel Starter Kit (see the end of this post) or if you aren't lucky enough to win, Wal-mart will have Dryel Starter kits you can buy that have a "Free after mail-in rebate" offer on them.
Want to win one and skip the hassel of a rebate? To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Tell me what you do about dry cleaning stuff
- Become a follower/feed reader or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!