"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Review: My Coupons Site



Everyone is starting to talk about Back to School shopping. It's amazing to me that the buzz and hype for an end of August event begins in the middle of July.

Looking for a coupon to help make that Back to School shopping a little hard on the wallet? Try MyCoupons! You can get 20% a single Border's item, $5/$50 purchase at K-mart and 12% off Chegg's textbook rentals. And that's just from their Back to School deals section! Of course, these coupons combined with sales would make for the best deals. I don't think I'd use them just because I had a coupon.

A neat feature of this site is that members can share coupons with each other by submitting a coupon that they've found. When frugal shoppers work together, they can share a great deal of coupon info with each other! This site could be useful if you want to find a lot of coupon/frugal info in one spot. If you've found a coupon on My Coupons that you love, you can share it on Facebook and Twitter making it easy to pass the savings along to all your friends. You can also print online manufacturer coupons to use in stores.

Wondering how all this works? You can watch the video below to find out how it works:



Interested? Go check it out and while you're at it, you can follow along on their online community forum to find out about deals and frugal info, or follow MyCoupons on twitter and Facebook to keep up to date. Happy frugal Back to School shopping!

Disclaimer: I reviewed this site through MamaBzz and I will receive a small compensation for my time reviewing this site. However, all the opinions stated are my own and not influenced by money. :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin