"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Share Yourself Saturday: Maternity Clothes



Ok. Confession. I still wear some of my maternity clothes. Not out in public (usually) but some of my favorite lounge clothes are my ultra comfy maternity clothes.

For example, during these hot days we've been experiencing, instead of pajama pants I've been wearing these cute brown maternity gouchos that I LOVE. I sometimes wear some of the tanks as undershirts. And, well, sometimes some of the tops I do wear out in public still. But in my defense, when I bought them, the girl who worked at the maternity store said that she wears some of the maternity clothes because she got a discount and they are really cute. :)

How about you? Do you still sometimes wear maternity (or maternity-like) clothes when no one is looking? :)

2 comments:

Mommy Jenny on May 30, 2010 at 2:56 PM said...

My daughter is 17 months old and I still wear my black maternity dress pants. There's no shame! :^)

Courtney@Booksnboys on June 3, 2010 at 2:21 PM said...

Actually, I'm wearing a maternity top right now :) I still wear my maternity clothes because they are practically new clothes still (well, to me) and they make me feel thinner.
I say - go for it - no one knows but you!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin