I recently received a box of CoverMate food covers to use and review from CoverMate through MamaBuzz. I was very excited about this product and it definitely didn't let me down!
I really hate riffling through my storage containers to find the right size for the leftovers from dinner. I hate trying to find the lid that fits. That's why my husband usually tackles this part of cleanup. The new solution: just pop a CoverMate food cover over the plate and skip all the hassle! It's ready to go right into the refrigerator!
This is also perfect for when my daughter won't finish her dinner and I save it for when she asks for a snack... :) They're microwavable, so it makes it easy to reheat her food without it splattering and making yet another mess for me to clean. Their shape allows them to easily fit round or square containers. You can even check out a video about them here.
These little things are super easy to wash, especially if you're a zip-lock baggie saver. I just wash mine by hand in soapy water, but they're even dishwasher safe. The manufacturer suggested turning it inside out and putting it on a clean plate and into the dishwasher. Voila! Clean and dry!
Interested in getting some for yourself? I thought so. If you hop on over to their site, you can get a free sample pack, you just pay $3.95 for shipping and handling. For some reason, their site is having a security certificate issue. I clicked through and it was fine, but it's up to you if you want to click through or not.
Want to get a pack for free and make me pay for the shipping? I now I would! Well, because I love my readers, I will do just such thing. I have one sample package of 4 medium, 4 large, 2 extra large and one small can CoverMates Stretch-to-Fit Food Covers to mail to one lucky winner! To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment telling what you think of saving my kid's food and making her eat it later when she asks for a snack. LoL. That's what my mom used to do. Guess we often do a lot of what our parents' did!
- Leave me an encouraging comment. Sometimes I just need to hear something nice. :) Make sure it's true though, I wouldn't want anyone to lie!
- Become a follower or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.