"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Follow


Friday Follow

Hello Friday Followers! If you are new to my blog, welcome! I love having you here today. Here are my two beautiful reasons for why I've been cutting down on my online time:


So, with that said, I do try to post some things pretty regularly. Here are some of my favorite categories that you can check out:
I also try to list deal match ups for local stores (Acme Fresh Market, Giant Eagle, Marc's) as well as a run down of the best drugstore deals for the week. You can find me on twitter and facebook as well. Actually, I post a lot of deals, coupons, etc on Facebook that I don't have time to get to on here. Hope you enjoyed looking around my blog. Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to come check you out too! Happy Friday!

New to Friday Follow? Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

15 comments:

Design It Chic on April 30, 2010 at 4:26 AM said...

Hi, i just follow you now thanks to Friday Follow! You have a great blog! If you have time feel free to check out mine:)
Happy Friday!

Sarah on April 30, 2010 at 7:22 AM said...

Happy FF!

Your little ones are precious.

I would love for you to stop by and visit me sometime at: http://onthesearchforhiddentreasure.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenna on April 30, 2010 at 9:56 AM said...

Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower :) You can visit/follow me at:

http://www.momsbalancingact.com/2010/04/happy-friday-follow_29.html

Have a great day!

Unknown on April 30, 2010 at 11:34 AM said...

Hi there! Thanks for coming by our site! We're following you as well.

Have a great day
Becky :)

Set Apart Living Mama on April 30, 2010 at 11:51 AM said...

Hi there! What a lovely blog!! I'm now Friday Following you! Stop by mine when you get a chance please. :) Have a great weekend!

http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom on April 30, 2010 at 1:15 PM said...

Hi - Thanks for stopping over at The Penny-Pinching Mama!

I'm following you now too! Nice to *meet* you :)

extreme personal measures on April 30, 2010 at 1:41 PM said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. I am your newest follower.

TheSmellyArmpit on April 30, 2010 at 2:35 PM said...

Thanks for visiting! Following back from FF. :)
MageeMommy
http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

Ron Cooper on April 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM said...

I'm following on this Friday, No. 245. Please return the favor!

My latest postings are, “Smiles,” “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/

Sara on April 30, 2010 at 3:35 PM said...

Thank you so much for following me. I love your blog and your kids are adorable, so cute!


Have a great weekend and I can't wait to read more.

Mama E on April 30, 2010 at 4:29 PM said...

Found you on FF! Follow me as I explore this as a new SAHM who is following God's purpose and trying to save money. Sounds like we're a good pair! :)

Kelly L on April 30, 2010 at 6:49 PM said...

Happy FF from your newest stalker.

Love to you
kelly
http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

Unknown on April 30, 2010 at 7:16 PM said...

Hi, there, visiting from Friday Follow. I am brand new to this and also have a brand new blog at http://thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/
I am now your newest follower and look forward to your updates. Would love if you could drop by my blog.

sweepstakesjeanie@yahoo.com on May 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM said...

Following you on Friday Follow;-)

Thanks
Jeanette Huston
http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

Maggie Smith on May 1, 2010 at 1:31 PM said...

I am your newest follower! Hope to see you on my blog soon! :)

http://www.supersavvymommy.com

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin