"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vocal Point Members: Free Puffs-To-Go


Remember when I said you really want to sign up for Vocal Point, back when they were giving out free full sized bottles of Pantene? Well, here's another reason. You can go and sign up to receive a free sample of Puffs-to-Go packs in the mail. I love Vocal Point! Thanks for the heads up Money Saving Mom!

1 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey on March 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM said...

Great freebies. I have to go check them out. Too bad I missed out on the shampoo. That's my brand.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin