"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Errrr....


Well, I'm definitely leaving... tonight. I'm going south for a week. :) Me and my kids are going to Alabama and I won't be back until next week. I meant to line up some stuff for while I'm gone but... well, you know how it goes! Between moving, having no internet and now traveling I feel like I'm a real slacker on here now. I miss it! I hope to be back and at it next Wednesday. If I'm not, I'm buried under a mountain of clothes to wash and bags to unpack. LoL. Send in a rescue crew for me!! See ya'll next week!

1 comments:

bless their hearts mom on March 19, 2010 at 12:12 AM said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin