"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Our Trip to Alabama


Whew! We're finally home after a LONG weekend! Our trip to Alabama was wonderful but it feels so good to be home, to rest and get back to a schedule. Being on a schedule makes everything go so much smoother with little ones. I also hope to get back on schedule with blogging, now that there are no more moving plans or long trips in the foreseeable future. :)

We went to Alabama with my dad to visit some of my family and while we were there we also went to an aquarium, the beach, an art festival and stopped in some new cities. Oh, and tons of food. TONS of great food. I come from a family of fabulous cooks, which explains why I'm on a never ending quest to lose weight. :)

20 hours each way (about 1000 miles) was a very long, tiring car ride. :) We all managed to stay sane with snacks, a portable DVD played and lots of toys and books. I think I'll do a Mom Monday topic on traveling with little ones. Here's some pictures of our trip:

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin