Then, I have to waste precious baking time searching through a big pile of utensils. I once hurt myself trying to force a stuck utensil out of there. So when Rubbermaid's organizing blogger asked me if I'd like to receive their new Drawer Organizer 6 piece set, I quickly jumped at the opportunity!
One really neat thing about this set, is that they are all separate pieces of different sizes, but they can interlock with each other so they stay together! I actually used 4 of the pieces in one drawer and two in another. What a perfect fit!
These could be used in any drawer... make up, toys, kitchen and more. They come in different sizes so they're all good for different things (one for utensils, one for twisty ties, etc). Plus, they have a no slip feet on the bottom that keep them from sliding around in the drawer when you open it.
Oh my, what a difference these made!! Now, all my measuring cups, measuring spoons, and odds and ends are all grouped together for easy finding and using! These little organizing containers certainly worked for me! Rubbermaid also provided some tips on organizing the junk drawer and a $1/1 coupon for any Rubbermaid Kitchen Organization Product.
Because these worked so well, I'm very pleased to be able to give a set away to one of my readers!! To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment telling me your worst drawer in the house!
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a follower or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!