"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Share Yourself Saturday: Games


If I told you I was a game fanatic, would you believe me? All kinds of games, too. Computer games, board games, card games, facebook games....

Actually, one of the things my husband and I do to relax and spend time together is to play a computer game called Empire Earth together. We have two computers networked together and we fight against the computer together. :)

Sometimes, my game playing has a point to it. While my husband was working in Chicago for a week at a time when my daughter was a few months old, I'd get bored at night and look for free games to play on the internet.

One night, I stumbled onto a game site run through Hotmail, called Club Bing. You can play games (like cross words, word searches and more) and receive points for winning games. Those points can be redeemed for some fun stuff like books, movies, and even small appliances! So, if I'm going to play games, I might as well play some that get me something, huh?

Do you have a game addiction? Leave a comment telling us about it and share with us!

1 comments:

Lori A. on February 21, 2010 at 10:52 AM said...

We like games, too! :)
I'm way addicted to facebook games. My husband and I also like to play search and find games together..Right now we're playing Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King.
I'll have to check Club Bing out! Thanks. :)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin