"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Share Yourself Saturday: Facebook



I have a confession to make this week...

I play games on Facebook. Too often. :) I'm an addict, especially on Restaurant City. It must be my inner chef. I just have to keep getting ingredients and learning new dishes!

Speaking of Faceboook... have you checked out the new Christian Frugal Mama fan page? I've been working to get it set up and up to par. I'm working on creating the habit of updating it. I often publish good deals and freebies I find on there that I don't always put on here so... Go check it out and become a fan to stay updated! :)

Do you have a game addiction confession? Or a social media addiction? :) Share with us!

4 comments:

Teresita Darling on February 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM said...

Hi! I have a fan page too. It just has to become a habit to update it. I use FB to keep up with people but everyone pretty much loves the games. I have to refrain or I will get sucked in too! I'm here from Mama Buzz- are you following me? I would appreciate it.

Julia on February 7, 2010 at 8:54 PM said...

I used to play soroity life too much. It is addicting!

lovemylevi on February 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

Following you from the Friday Follow.
Hope to see you at http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com soon!

Penniless Parenting on February 8, 2010 at 2:37 AM said...

My confession is that I spend WAAAY to much time on the computer. More than half of my waking hours! And having a blog, updating it and checking and responding to comments doesn't help!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin