"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, November 16, 2009

Gratituesday


Thank you all so much for your prayers and concern! I know that they've certainly helped and we've been much more at peace lately. I finally have a window of time to sit down and write some things out, but it looks like we're going to Florida this Thursday night! LoL. Just when I get a chance to get back into the swing of things, we up and take a week long trip to see some very beloved Christian friends of ours. We really need a break right now and hope that spending a week in Florida with wonderfully encouraging friends will energize us again and help us make some tough decisions. We've always had an "up and go whenever a door opens" attitude in our family life and we feel this is our best chance to get down there, even though it's kinda last minute. I'm sure I'll be doing a great deal of packing these next few days and I'll try to post as much as I can. Thanks so much for your patience and I really appreciate you! I'm so thankful for supportive readers and also thankful to have a family lifestyle that allows us to be ready whenever we feel the call to go somewhere. Oh, and friends too. I could go on, but that's it for now. These last few days have made me very thankful for some of the wonderful things I have in my life. And people. Ok, I'll stop rambling now! :)

1 comments:

Holly on November 17, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

I am guessing you are going to visit you know who! Tell them Hi for us and that we miss them and are praying for them!! And you guys too!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin