"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Review: The Ultimate Cloth


I was recently provided with The Ultimate Cloth to try and review through Mama Buzz. I was very interested in trying this as I have been searching for some great, nontoxic ways to clean my home, since I have two little ones around.

Here's what the manufacturer says about it:


The Ultimate Cloth is eco-friendly solution for homes as well as a money and
time saver. The Ultimate Cloth is a brand new technology – in fact, it is the
only cloth to receive a new patent in the last 25 years. The Ultimate Cloth is a
simple, green and effective one-step cleaning process. The Ultimate Cloth cleans
any hard surface – glass, wood, granite, stainless steel and many more – with
just water! No longer do you have to use harsh chemicals in your home, nor do
you need spend hundreds of dollars per year buying them. The Ultimate Cloth has
been lab tested to remove 96% of bacteria, without the use of chemicals. And,
can cut 50% off your cleaning time. The Ultimate Cloth is truly the ultimate in
green cleaning.

I did like this product quite a bit. As soon as I got it, I went around the whole house cleaning different surfaces with it. :) It actually worked very well cleaning mirrors with just water. You simply rinse the cloth, wring it out very well and wipe! No streaks or anything! It picks up dust and dirt off the floor, counters and other dusty places. When you're done, simply throw it in the washer and wash but just don't put it in the dryer (although, I accidentally did and it's still fine) .

My only concerns were that I'm not sure if I would trust it to pick up bacteria like it says (I'm really addicted to antibacteria cleaners for my kitchen and bathroom) and if you want to clean the floor, you'd have to find a way to attach it to a handle. It picks stuff up from the floor very well, but I really don't want to have to get on my hands and knees to do so. It doesn't work well on a swiffer mop head, I tried. :)

The Ultimate Cloth is available for $6 and I think it'd make a great gift idea for a mom! I wouldn't buy one for yourself, simply because there's a way you can get one to try for free! (You could buy one if you wanted an extra!) The manufacturer sent this:

All of your readers can receive a FREE Ultimate Cloth!

All they need to
do is follow Ultimate Cloth America on Twitter or become a fan on facebook:
Twitter: http://twitter. com/Ultimate_ Cloth
facebook:
http://www.facebook .com/pages/ Ultimate- Cloth-America/ 209222110335?
v=wall&ref=ts

We will reveal how to get the free Ultimate Cloths via
Twitter and facebook.

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin