"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lonely Week


My husband left this evening for Phoenix, Arizona. He'll be there for the entire week working on a remodel job. Actually, he and another guy left tonight because they're driving the company van there, a 30 hour trip (without stops). This will greatly help us out financially but... as much of a loner as I am, I will miss him too. I love having time to myself to read and work on crafts and such, but with two kids? Ha. I'm going to my mom's for the weekend. There's no way I could do two young ones by myself for a week... my husband would come home to a crazy woman.

Luckily my mom came and got the girls early so I could have some time in the house by myself. What am I spending that time doing? Cleaning. :) No, seriously, I really am cleaning (with a little computer time too)! It feels awesome to get some one on one time with my vacuum and mop, but that's a story for another day.... :) Keep me and my husband in your thoughts, we're gonna need it!

1 comments:

Holly on October 3, 2009 at 8:41 AM said...

so is thad back to building again, and not the nursing home?

hope you have a good week! you could always come visit me =o} i would love the company!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin