"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, August 28, 2009

My Baby's Birthday!


I can't believe my baby is already 2 years old! It was just yesterday that I was at home at 4:59AM giving birth to her huge 9 lb 4 oz little self! We're having a party for her tomorrow and I hope to make a cool little cake I found in a Parents magazine. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures and post them! :) It's funny that she was such a big baby, yet now only weighs 26 lbs and is in the 10th percentile for height! Yeah, she's a petite little thing, which I think makes her even cuter now!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin