"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, August 17, 2009

Mom Monday



I think all you moms need to check out this awesome article here. I don't think it really needs explanation. Reading this article brought a tear to my eye and a readjustment to my thinking, reminding me that God sees all and I need to continue in a lifestyle of self sacrifice. What an encouragement!

1 comments:

Unknown on August 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM said...

Thank you for posting the link to this wonderful article! I am particularly invisible today, and I SO needed this pick-me-up!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin