"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wednesday Wifehood



Happily, I was able to figure out the Mr. Linky this week (wasn't as bad as I had thought!) and can now invite you all to join in on our Wednesday Wifehoods. The title should be self explanatory, but just in case here's what we're looking for.
  • Positive encouragement for other wives/wives to be

  • No husband bashing

  • Family friendly
You can look at past Wednesday Wifehood posts to see what I mean. My goal each Wednesday is to be as real as I can be, to share my recent experiences and lessons I've learned and to encourage other wives in supporting, loving and submitting to their husbands. I don't desire to get into debates or arguments, nor do I want to make anyone feel condemned. Everyone is in a different place and I hope that we can all share our experiences and lessons with each other. I know I still have a lot to learn! So, with out further ado, my very first Mr. Linky!



1 comments:

Holly on May 6, 2009 at 9:08 AM said...

hey janeen! my day is a bit busy today, grocery shopping, but i will send you a message with the recipes on facebook, hopefully tommorrow, but by friday at the latest. i will give you a few of my simplest of yummist freezer meals, since you already have a pretty good start with your list!

and i will try and post wednesday wifehood this evening, but if not i might have to save it for nxt week, depending on my time. have a great day!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin