"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Socks


Woohoo! I just finished knitting my very first sock (one of my 101 in 1001 goals) and.... it looks terrible. I'd post a picture but it'd be really embarrassing. :) Besides, my phone pictures don't show up on here very well.... might have to find a really great deal on digital cameras soon... Anyway, this sock was amazingly easy to make and I did it using white cotton thread, which is what socks are supposed to be made of, right? This is really the type of finished work that will end up being unraveled for something new... shame. But at least now I can say I did it and cross it off my list!

And who knows, maybe I'll practice some more and make cute little kids' socks... I'm sure that'd be way quicker and easier. Oh boy, I just finished and I'm already coming up with new projects to add to my already seemingly endless list! Stop me, quick! If you're a knitter and interested in the pattern, let me know and maybe I can send it to you, or point you to something similar. I don't want to infringe on any copyrights. :)

1 comments:

Chrysee on May 25, 2009 at 9:01 AM said...

I love to knit, but so far I've made -one- sock (not one pair, just one). It's so sad looking and I want to make other socks, but I'd feel ridiculous not completing this pair first.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin