"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Points



Another interesting rewards site is called My Points. I have been doing My Points since I was in college and it's super easy.


How it Works: You sign up and create a profile and username and such. My points will send you "bonus mails" for which you often receive 5 points for clicking on the banner. Sometimes they will send survey invitations and other stuff. The fastest way to get points is to buy things online through their site, which I don't do unless it's something I needed to buy anyway (like Christmas gifts, Amazon.com or ebay). They have an easy points section, where you fill out your profile, answer some questionaires and other little odds and ends.


What You Can Get: My Points can be redeemed for giftcards they have listed. 7400 points will get you a $50 Amazon.com gift card. They have giftcards for over 70 retailers, including Applebee's, BP, and Barnes and Noble. The points really do add up fast. Since I've been with them, I've earned a $25 Hotel Gift card, $50 BP giftcard and I'm at 4268 points now... I'm aiming for that Amazon.com giftcard!


How to Join: Well, I get points if I refer you and I have to refer through email, so if you're interested in joining, just leave me a comment and I'll send you an email invitation. Thanks and hope it works out well for you! To see more frugal tips and ideas head over to Life as Mom for this week's Frugal Friday Party!

9 comments:

Melissa on April 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM said...

I'm a My Points member, too! I earn most of my points through BzzAgent. So far I've gotten a Kohl's gift card, and now I'm saving points for a $50 gift card.

Hoosier Homemade on April 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM said...

I do My Points too! I realy like it. I got 2 gift cards last year at Christmas and used them for gifts. I'm saving my points this year for the same thing.
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz

Tracey on April 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

I love My Points! I also have been doing it for awhile and have received several gift cards. I think it's one of the easiest programs to use.

Holly on April 17, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...

mypoints is so fun! i am getting ready to get my second cracker barrel giftcard in the past 3 months. my problem is when i buy things online like ebay and stuff i almost always forget to go through heir sights. i can't name how many points i have missed that way! ahh well, i need to remember better!

off topic, aren't those filters awesome? =o}
i will probably get to cvs tommorrow. maybe i will go to the one in kent then near you..which one is yours? the one near us is very umm...ghetto to say the least lol. half the times shelves are empty of everything so it's hard to get the deals. for some reason i have been having trouble with coupons.com printing 2 coupons for me lately. but my whole browser has been goofy anymore, so at least i got the one of these. free detergent is the best!

Buffie on April 17, 2009 at 2:53 PM said...

I love MyPoints. You can also get points for printing and redeeming coupons from their site. Oh, and if you join BzzAgent you can get points for filling out some surveys there.

Em. on April 17, 2009 at 4:10 PM said...

I'm stopping by from Frugal Friday, and I must say I adore MyPoints as well. They're easy peazy. You can also check out Inbox Dollars which pays in cash rather than points. I use them both, though MyPoints absolutely wins on ease of use and rewards.

I use mine for Starbucks ... mmm, latte.

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew what I did wrong. I didn't get anywhere w/that. I'm glad somebody is doing great.

Courtney@Booksnboys on April 21, 2009 at 3:22 PM said...

I will sign up under you if you send me an email :)

Anonymous said...

i know this is a very old post but i wanted to comment anyway :) i love love love my points! i take hubby out for an anniversary dinner every year and we never use cash :) i buy baby clothes with my penny's gift cards i earn too. old navy is another fav gc to get for my dd's bday and christmas gifts.

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin