"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just a note...


Just wanted to let you know that the reason for no Wednesday Wifehood yesterday is two-fold. 1. I am working on adding a Mr. Linky for anyone else who wants to participate and let's just say it's a bit more complicated than I had anticipated.... 2. I was extremely tired and battling a headache most of the day. I actually took a 2 hour nap... wow. Unusual, even for me! Anyway, I hope to get the link thing figured out and up in time for next week's Wednesday Wifehood. Hope you all had a great and reflective Wednesday!

1 comments:

Holly on April 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM said...

ooohh a nap. i am jealous

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin