"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kumquat


Ha! I thought the kumquats sounded funny, so I looked them up on Swagbucks and found a video: How to eat a kumquat. It gave my husband and me a laugh. Kumquats sound like a very weird fruit! I'll have to try one!

Actually, we went to Walmart today and I saw them! They looked like large grape tomatoes in a plastic container and we thought about getting them... but they were $3 for a tiny container. I thought they were supposed to be seasonal! Oh well. Maybe someday...

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin