"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Normal


At last, my life has returned to some semblance of normal. My husband is taking classes all day for Nurse's Aides and no more holiday madness. Now we just have to get through moving.... :) I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season (as we most definitely did!) and I look forward to getting back into the swing of things around here. I am ashamed to say I all but gave up couponing completely while things were crazy. My poor coupon book is terribly bare. Good thing there were some awesome coupon inserts this week to get me caught up again!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin