"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Pinecone Research


Just wanted to let you know that Pinecone Research recently sent me a referal link. Pinecone research is one of the best survey sites I've come across and I only hear good stuff about it. I constantly receive invitations and you receive $3 for EVERY survey you take, except for the household questions which are usually very short. I am constantly receiving checks from them and have been very pleased with my experiences with them. My understanding is that you can only join by invitation, so if you are interested, just leave a comment with your email and I'll forward you the link! :)

2 comments:

Holly on December 13, 2008 at 6:30 PM said...

janeen, i'd be interested, please! thanks

Anonymous said...

hi there! i'd like to try this out- i believe you have my e-mail. thanks! courtney

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin