"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Odds and Ends


Things have been crazy lately, packing, husband home from work, have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow (yay!) and fun stuff.

Holly, I got your comment, I just don't have your email. If you could email me or leave a comment that would be great! Thanks.

CVS and Walgreens aren't terribly exciting this week, which is one of the reasons I haven't gotten to them yet but if you still want to check them out they are listed here and here. I will mention that I actually bought the bald guyz wipes (free after rebate item this month at Walgreens) and gave it as part of a white elephant gift at a ladies Christmas party. Hilarious. Definitely worth the effort for the laugh.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week and holiday season!!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin