"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, October 13, 2008

ZenniOptical


By the way, I told you I'd let you know how the $8 for a pair of glasses ordered online from ZenniOptical worked out. It was awesome! It was a new prescription for me, so I had to adjust to it at first, but now I love them! I also got clip on sunglasses which I've been dying to have for so long. I never thought $8 for a pair of prescription glasses could possibly be legitimate, but it really was. Shipping was something like $4 (they came very fast within 2 weeks I think) and the clip on sunglasses were about $3 I believe. So altogether, I paid about $16 for a great new pair of glasses, which I desperately needed! Thank you SO much to those of you who posted about this. It came at the perfect time for me! Praise God!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin