"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mom Monday



It's been awhile since I've done Mom Monday, mainly because there's so much going on! That said, what better way to celebrate Mom Monday than announce that I'm going to soon have another little one calling me mom! Now you may understand my lack of motivation in writing lately! :) I'm at about 7 weeks so I'm having lots of fun dealing with exhaustion, nausea, and running to the bathroom every few minutes (or so it seems!) I will try to continue to post as much as possible (especially about awesome deals) but please be patient with me. I'm probably going to skip a lot of deals because I'm just too tired and unmotivated right now. I'm not even going to the K-Mart doubles this week! Hope your week is starting out well and that you have an awesome Mom Monday! If you are a Mom, take a moment to remember today just how special you are and that your job is very meaningful, especially when it least seems like it!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! that's awesome. congratulations to you guys!

-michelle :)

Holly on October 28, 2008 at 9:55 AM said...

yay janeen!!!! i am so excited for you guys! ok, now i'm getting pouty, cause i want another one already...yeah yeah i know, i just had one, but i love my babies!

Chrysee on October 28, 2008 at 2:48 PM said...

OMG! Congrats!

I will never catch up with you. At this rate by the time I start you'll have like 8. :(

Unknown on November 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

Congratulations on another coming blessing from the Lord, Janeen and Thad!

Unknown on November 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM said...

Hey! I'm new to this blog stuff! Nobody told me I had to watch to see what YEAR something was written! Lily has already arrived!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin