"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, September 22, 2008

Grocery Stores


I have the Giant Eagle deals that are good until Wednesday 24th up (below). I like to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to hit Giant Eagle because then I have all the coupons from the weekend and know if I can use them that week. I looked through the Acme flier for now-Sept 26th and didn't see anything too exciting, but if you're interested, you can go here to find some Acme deals this week. Poor Acme, they're going to fall behind. Oh well. Happy grocery shopping!!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin