"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

FYI


The Target deal with the Cheerios is not available in this area (Ravenna/North East Ohio) to my understanding. The ad had it listed as 4/$11 but didn't say anything about a $5 gift card. I had heard this was a regional thing. Too bad!


I want to put out a friendly reminder to hit the drugstores EARLY. As early as you can. I went today (Monday) around 11am and things I wanted were gone. Especially with Free stuff, you have to be quick.

Walgreens has a RR deal going this week that if you buy two Reach products at $2.50 each (Ultra Toothbrush and 30 yard Floss) you get a $5 RR back- so they're both FREE!! Fun. Haven't tried it yet, but I'll have to.

Another friendly reminder: remember to use RR and $$ Off Your Next Shopping Order coupons. They tend to expire quickly (which is ok, because I usually go once a week) and they are very easy to forget about. I've heard that the registers will still take them but often times cashiers won't. My Walgreens cashier woouldn't take a $4.50 one that was two days expired. Bummer. It's like throwing away cash. :( Oh well. Just check them often and use them quickly! :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin