"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cheap Cling Wrap


I HATE cheap plastic wrap. It won't stick to ANYTHING (but itself!) and usually just makes me very angry. I always forget why I hate it and decide to buy off brand and then end up really regretting it. I will now be making a mental note to never buy it again. I usually have to use so much of the stuff to do a decent job that I probably waste any savings. Plus, the aggravation just isn't worth it. Hopefully the good, name brand stuff will have a good deal soon and I can stock up. But to those of you who are pinching pennies I don't recommend cutting back in this area. In the end it just isn't worth it.

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin