"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

All You


Someone asked me if I thought it was worth it to buy the All You magazine at Walmart. I believe you can purchase it in the store for $1.77 although you can get subscriptions of it for less. Check out the post here to get some ideas on how to find them.

I personally feel that the coupons found in there are worth it for me because I'm getting the subscription for $0.75 each. If you want to see what coupons you can find in them go here
to see a preview of the coupons in the October All You which I hear is already out in some places. Plus, the magazines have some really great articles. I loved some of the recipes and organizing ideas in the August issue.

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin