"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Beginning


Hello! I have finally decided to undertake the writing of a "blog." I have heard of blogging numerous times in various ways, but didn't take it seriously until a few weeks ago, while searching for some great ways to save my family money. What a discovery I made! Blogging is such a great way to share ideas, information, tips and encouragement!

The goal of this blog is going to be a Christian perspective on numerous topics such as money saving, "mothering" and encouragement. I hope to be able to impart whatever I may have to offer and to learn from others who visit and leave comments. I hope to hear from other people. I also hope to be able to post great tips on money saving that have already saved my family a lot of money in the past few weeks.

Because I am new to this, I am sure it will take me some time and experimentation to find what works best and what people want to hear. So, bear with me and please be patient. Thank you!!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin