"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, June 20, 2011

My Baby is 2 Today!


**Sigh** My "Baby" Lily is no long a baby. It's been a while since I've looked at her baby pictures. How far she's come! :)One of the rare moments Lily actually was sleeping peacefully

Happy in Alabama!
Modeling a sweater made by Mommy

One of the latest (in D.C.)

So, today we had cupcakes and ice cream. Saturday is the official party. Too bad she had a fever today. :(

It's amazing how fast the time flies. If you're a mom of littles, remember to treasure them! I'm already missing holding a baby in my arms. These precious gifts of God are only on loan for a short time and then they'll grow up and be on their own. I hope you remember to treasure your precious gifts this week!

1 comments:

Veronica Lee on June 21, 2011 at 1:21 AM said...

Happy Birthday to Lily! She's a doll!

Have a nice day!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin