"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, August 27, 2010

Review: Dryel Instant Stain Pen and 3 in 1 Spray


:) I've always needed serious laundry help. My idea of doing laundry before I got married was dumping all the dirty clothes in the washer when I had no clean underwear left. I just never thought about laundry and how to best take care of my clothes.

I've come a long way since I got married. I now do laundry twice a week (Monday and Thursday) and every now and then I'll attempt to separate lights and darks if I have enough for two loads. I still have stain issues (two little kids!) and I don't like washing my clothes after just one wearing. Oh, and I never iron. Never. Ok, maybe once a year if my husband needs it done.

The Dryel laundry helpers definitely helped me! Although, honestly, I probably didn't use them as most people would. The Instant Stain Pen worked wonders on my couch cover that my 3 year old spilled Popsicle juice on. (Told you I had stain issues!) I blotted the stain gel on it and when the spot dried, the stain was gone! I saved me from having to wash the whole thing for one little stain!
Then, I used the 3 in 1 Spray to take a horrible gasoline smell out of my husband's cloth covered cd case. It worked too and smelled really great! This product is similar to others that you spray on your clothes to freshen them up without having to wash them. It certainly worked on the cd case, I'm sure it'd work on clothes too!

If you're interested, you can check out Dryel today and also follow them on Twitter and Facebook! (Disclosure: I received these two products to try out and give my honest opinion on them!)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin