Did you notice the amazing free coupon for McDonald's in your newspaper this past Sunday? Because my husband works in a nursing home that has recycling bins he managed to round up 11 of these wonderful little treats.
Last night, my husband and I took our 2 girls to a nearby McDonald's and enjoyed two free smoothies while our girls played inside the Play-Place. True, it wasn't a kid's free date night, but it was still great to sit and talk while the girls played and we didn't have to worry about them wandering off! Plus, sis I mention it was totally free? :) I think reconnecting on a regular basis is a great way to love my husband.
To help you on your journey of loving your husband, I'm offering to giveaway 2 of these awesome date coupons (just in case you didn't get a chance to nab your own)! Wondering why I'm making it a goal of this blog to encourage you to love your husband? Check out my post over here and I hope you'll join me!
To enter the giveaway you can do any of the following, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment telling me how you actively work on loving your husband (if you're not married, tell me how you plan on enjoying these!)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link.
- Become a follower/feed reader or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!