"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: The Bunny House


I usually cook dinner every year at my house for Easter. It's a tradition I started in my first year of marriage and I love it. I was in Aldi's the week before Easter and saw a kit to build and decorate a bunny house for $7. It looked so cute and I immediately thought it'd be a great way for my daughter to stay busy while I cooked and cleaned.




I was right. She loved helping her Daddy decorate the bunny house. Sure, it wasn't the most beautiful work of art, but it made a great centerpiece at dinner and the family loved it! It was a nice touch and worked for me to keep her little hands busy while Mommy was busy!! I'm sure there's plenty of similar projects for kids at other holidays or you could make your own. Maybe it could help your little ones too!



4 comments:

Arander on April 7, 2010 at 7:55 AM said...

That really is a cute idea :)

Mom2fur on April 7, 2010 at 8:04 AM said...

Elizabeth and her daddy did a wonderful job on the Bunny House!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet on April 7, 2010 at 10:15 AM said...

Too cute! Great job!

Amy on April 7, 2010 at 10:30 PM said...

If my kids saw that they would want one. They are 14, 16. Very cute!!!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin