"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Follow


Friday Follow



What a neat idea! You can sign up on the linky and then hop around to find some great blogs. Other people will usually follow you back too! It's a great way to meet new bloggers and do some networking.

Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.


MckLinky Blog Hop

9 comments:

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas on April 9, 2010 at 3:56 AM said...

Hi..I’m Barb from Fri. Follow. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well.

Tori on April 9, 2010 at 8:49 AM said...

Happy Friday!! Love you blog
Tori
http://thriftytori.blogspot.com/

Momrempel on April 9, 2010 at 9:19 AM said...

I am a new follower now! Love your blog and hope you come by and follow me back!

Have a great weekend!

Shirley @ A Mom After God's Own Heart
http://therempels4.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower!!

http://boobiesbabiesblog.blogspot.com

Ria @ Life as a Wife! on April 9, 2010 at 1:34 PM said...

Thanks so much for following my blog! I am coming back to do the same :) Love Christian Mommas out in blog world -- Have an awesome weekend!

Ria from Life as a Wife! @ www.riathurston.com

veterankindergartenteacher on April 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM said...

Hi there, I have been following your blog since the last Friday follow. I would love it if you would follow mine.

Blessings

veterankindergartenteacher on April 9, 2010 at 5:28 PM said...

Hi there. I am following you from Friday Follow. I hope you follow me back. Have a great week-end!

Farmhouse Fixers on April 9, 2010 at 11:43 PM said...

Checking you out from Friday Follow and I am a new Follower!
I love finding more Christian bloggers


Drop by if you have time
http://becominghomegrown.blogspot.com/2010/04/stevey-and-petey-my-garden-pals.html

Marsha Cooper on April 10, 2010 at 8:05 PM said...

Missed this by a day, but I hope to get involved this next Friday!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin