"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Monday, April 5, 2010

Book Review: This Little Prayer of Mine



Title: This Little Prayer of Mine
Author: Anthony DeStefano and illustrated by Mark Elliot
Price: 12.99
Given to me to read and review by WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group

What a sweet little book for young children! I've been reading this book with my daughter each night, before bedtime and our devotional reading. It's a wonderful way to end the day.

The book is written as a prayer said to God by a brother and sister. Wonderfully illustrated and with easy rhyming words, this book is excellent for kids on different levels. My daughter loves looking at the pictures as I read the words. I think my favorite part is that the book ends with "Please love me God, forevermore, that's all I want, amen." What a great reminder to have to heart of a child!

Are you interested in this book? Great! I have an extra copy that I'm giving away as a Mom Monday giveaway this week. Head on over to this week's Mom Monday post about Pregnancy to find out how you can enter to win!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin