Seriously, with a name like "Boogie Wipes" how can you go wrong? I loved the idea of this when I read about it on another blog and was super excited when these two mom creators agreed to let me try and giveaway some Boogie Wipes!
Only another mom truly knows that wiping little noses is a tough job! Every kid is different. My oldest never liked it, but she tolerated it. My youngest screams like a banshee when she even sees me think of wiping her nose. So a product that can make it easier? Sign me up! That's why two moms, Mindee and Julie, decided to try to find an answer.
Boogie Wipes are made with saline to help dissolve that "crusty" boogies that become one with your child's face. They come in Grape, Magic Menthol, Fresh and Unscented. I really like the menthol ones. What a neat idea, wipe and help clear little airways all in one smooth move! Boogie Wipes can be found at over 40,000 retail locations, including Toys-R-Us, Babies-R-Us, Walgreens, Walmart, Target and so many more.
Interested? I thought so. Boogie Wipes are the giveaway sponsor for this week's Mom Monday post. Because of that, there's a bunch of ways to enter to win Boogie Wipes this week! You can do any or all of the follow, leaving a separate comment for each:
- Leave me a comment letting me know why you need these
- Go to this week's Mom Monday post (Home Birth part 2) and read about how to get 10 more entries by participating
- Fan Boogie Wipes on Facebook
- Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter
- Become a follower of this blog or tell me if you already do (left side of the blog)!
- Become a subscriber or tell me if you already do (left side)!
- Follow me on twitter or tell me if you already do!
- Become a fan of the Christian Frugal Mama Facebook page or let me know if you already are!