"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Before Motherhood....



Before Motherhood, I would never have believed that one day I'd be spraying down my carpet with Windex Antibacterial in Lemon scent because my baby puked on the carpet and I didn't know how else to clean it up. :) When my husband came home he asked "Why didn't you use the carpet cleaner we have?"

In my panic (and with my head spinning from the awful smell) I'd forgotten the carpet cleaner under the sink. Oh well. At least my carpet and living room smelled like lemons instead of carpet cleaner/baby puke. I also found out later (on facebook) that Resolve is a good way to clean it up. Good to know. I doubt that'll be the last time I have to clean it up. :)

How do you clean puke off your carpet? You can check out other Before Motherhood confessions over here!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin