"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Thursday, December 3, 2009


In keeping with one of my new habit goals this month, I wrote out a menu plan for this month, including breakfasts and lunches. It was a little hard though, with the holidays. I never know when a party or event will pop up or when we'll end up staying longer with family, etc. Anyway, I did my best and this menu uses only stuff we already have on hand and a few fresh things I'll pick up ( like salad). I know you can't really read this, but I thought I'd just show you my style. :)

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin