"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Greetings from Florida!


I'm posting from Florida right now! We drove down Thursday night and arrived on Friday to visit some wonderful friends. It's been so refreshing to take a break and just hang out with friends. It's been upper 70's to low 80's since we've been here and today we're hitting the beach! I hope to get some great pictures of the girls (especially since it's Lily's first trip to the beach) and maybe I can get some sun. I talked to my mom last night and she said in Ohio it looks like snow for Thanksgiving! :) We'll probably be here in Florida until Friday and then be with my husband's family Saturday and Sunday for Thanksgiving, so I probably won't be around much. I haven't had time to check out the black Friday deals (CVS was good last year) but I'm sure Money Saving Mom has been keeping up on it, so hop on over and take a look. Hope you have a fantastic holiday! (When I get back, I hope to do some posting on what I'm doing for Christmas gifts this year. Hint: It's going to be VERY low cost!)

1 comments:

JACKIE14095 on November 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM said...

IM IN FLORIDA

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin