"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Friday, October 23, 2009

Dieting Tip


I have a dieting update tip I thought I'd share with you. Unfortunately, it's a what not to do...... and I might be sitting here doing it right now. :)


Don't eat peanut butter out of the jar! That stuff is 200 calories for 2 tablespoons! Ouch. But sitting and indulging while my kiddos are napping, that's a Finer Thing! :) (A guilty finer thing, but a finer thing nevertheless)

1 comments:

Amy @ Finer Things on October 24, 2009 at 11:53 AM said...

Sometimes the guilty Finer Things are the best. ;-) Now hand me some chocolate to scoop up that peanut butter and I am in snack heaven!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin