"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Wifehood



I don't have much to say today. I will mention how awesome my husband is. I was extremely tired yesterday and my husband encouraged me to lay down and take a nap (despite my protests of having SOOO much to do!) He then went out and did yard work, including making more mounds for pumpkins and watermelons that I've been meaning to do. How sweet it that? Do you have any thoughts or reports about wifehood? If so, feel free to leave them below! The linky thing has been really screwy lately, so if you have trouble with it, feel free to leave your link in the comments and I'll add them to the post. Thanks!

2 comments:

Holly on May 27, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

I wanna do pumpkins and watermelons! Matt keeps convincing me not to though as they take up so much space and he likes to get as much yield out of space as possible...lol.

I just might have to come get a watermelon from you when they ripen =o}

Holly on June 1, 2009 at 6:36 AM said...

Janeen, where are you? I'm hoping this means a new little one arrived!

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin