"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Another week, another menu to hopefully follow. Last week, not so much. I made the potato corn chowder like I planned, but things went a little awry. I over salted it. For no other reason than that I kept adding huge amounts of salt (milk and potatoes are bland, right?) and it was hot and I didn't feel like burning my tongue to test it. When I finally did taste it.... ouch. Imagine drinking salt water. Yeah, really that bad. So I added more milk. And then more milk. And then more potatoes. And then more milk. Needless to say, we were eating that soup a lot last week. Funny thing is that I still thought it was too salty, but my husband said it was the best batch yet. Ugh. I've never been much of a salt person.


Monday: Tuna Quesdillas

Tuesday: Roasted Pork with Strawberry Glaze (Robin Miller)

Wednesday: Creamy Rotini and Salmon from March issue of Family Circle

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Spaghetti and Meat Sauce

Saturday: Leftovers, gotta make room for.....

Sunday: Easter Dinner at Our House! I'll be posting about how I'm prepping and what I'm making later this week!

To see hundreds more recipes and menus go to Organizing Junkie!

1 comments:

Niki Jolene on April 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM said...

Mmmm...couple of people are having salmon this week...sound yummo!

:)

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin