"That they (the older women) admonish the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children, to be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed." Titus 2:4-5

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Super Saturday


Wow. I've been whirling around here with mind defying energy. Being in my 7th month of pregnancy, it can be hard to find the time and energy to get a lot of stuff done (especially not fun stuff like cleaning) but for some reason I've had both motive and energy for a good portion of today! Some of the things I've accomplished:
  • Bake banana bread (awesome-already eaten more piece than I'm going to admit on here)
  • Bake granola (haven't taste tested yet)
  • Clean kitchen, including yucky stove (how does it get so dirty?)
  • Sweep floors (ok, only about half of them-the high traffic areas)
  • Laundry
  • Sorting through old clothes for Goodwill
  • Cleaned both bathrooms (one of which got sprayed down with bleach because of mold and hubby is now working in there on the caulk and such, bleh!)
  • We pulled the bottom cover off the fridgerator and were totally grossed out by the years of dust that were under there so hubby clean it out
  • Organized and using up a lot of little random stuff in the fridge and cupboard

Hmm.... somehow doesn't seem like much, but my body is screaming at me to stop, so maybe I should. I'm so thankful to have finally gotten a day to clean (when there wasn't somebody sleeping) and I think the nesting is kicking in big time! I have a lot planned to do over the next (less than!) 3 months and hopefully I'll get to post a little about it. I know how encouraging and helpful it was to me to read Crystal's lists and plans for the things she's doing to prepare for her third child's arrival. It helps to be prepared! I hope your Saturday is turning out how you hoped: whether busy or relaxing!

0 comments:

LinkedWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin